Why People Choose Us
YellowFiber is the best kept secret in the DC tech community.
We offer a 100% level of service guarantee with every connection we sell and we’ll even provide a speed test. Our reliability and performance will spoil you.
Our technical support is better for one very simple reason. We only hire highly qualified engineers on our team and we guarantee you’ll get a response within 24 hours.
Our Lightning-Fast Network
The YellowFiber network was architected for speed and maximum reliability. We aren’t the biggest provider, but we sure are one of the most reliable.
Site Survey + Wi-Fi Planning
Over 10 years in the making, we’ve made enterprise-grade Wi-Fi design and maintenance easy. With crystal clear heat maps and easy-to-view reports, YellowFiber makes it simple to optimize Wi-Fi. We can assist you to plan and create Wi-Fi networks according to your performance and capacity requirements—taking into consideration the increasing amount of wireless clients and applications such as VoIP, HD video streaming and web browsing.
Smarter. Faster. More accurate.
Learn your options
As a managed services provider, we are well positioned to advise you on the best technologies to address your particular business needs. We are engineering and solutions focused — not set on selling one particular product or service.
Give us a call. You will be surprised by how aggressive we can be on price — especially if you are also procuring direct fiber internet services.
Still not convinced?
With YellowFiber’s site survey, you get the best design for your Wi-Fi deployment, We have the tools that help you analyze deeper, design faster, and support the latest standards.
Site Survey & Planning
3D Wi-Fi Network Planning
Plan for Coverage & Capacity
YellowFiber shows you where to place and how to configure your access points. YellowFiber also accurately predicts network coverage, performance and capacity. In 3D.
- 3D prediction
- Multi-floor and multi-building planning
- Wall materials, wall height
- Convert CAD drawings into walls
- Antenna direction, uptilt, downtilt
- Outdoor planning for urban areas
Automatic AP Placement
- AP placement & channel assignment based on coverage and capacity requirements
- Crystal-clear heatmaps
- Different types of Wi-Fi access points and antennas
- Expansion planning combines measurements & simulation
- Support 802.11ac, 802.11n, and 802.11abg
Hybrid Site Surveys
Site Surveys: Passive, Active, Throughput, Spectrum
Just one site survey walk-through is enough to collect it all: Active survey (end-to-end or throughput), passive survey, and spectrum survey information. No pre-configuration is needed – just start surveying.
The result: Super-comprehensive and reliable analysis of your Wi-Fi.
- Simultaneous 2.4 and 5GHz surveys
- Simultaneous passive & active & spectrum surveys
- Throughput (iPerf) support
- Multi-adapter support
- GPS enabled outdoor surveys
- Locates all APs
- Fills in the gaps to places you didn’t visit
- Automatic channel optimization
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Network Analysis, Optimization and Simulation
- Easy-to-read, crystal-clear heatmaps
- Signal strength coverage
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Data rate
- Packet loss
- Round-trip times
- Maximum Channel Bandwidth
- Number of access points (overlap)
- Co-channel / adjacent channel interference
- Network capacity problems
- Capacity issues, such as excessive VoIP calls per radio, AP overload, …
- Spectrum Channel Power
- Spectrum Utilization
- 802.11ac/n channel width
- Built-in requirements for VoIP, RTLS, video…
- Customizable requirements
- Customizable requirement profiles
- Locate all access points
- Analyze for all APs, per SSID, channel or AP
- Visualize data for all or selected surveys
- Visualize measured/simulated/both
- Simulate how the network will perform using different Wi-Fi devices
- Fully supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Survey Inspectror: detailed, combined Wi-Fi and spectrum analysis
We Can See & Solve Wi-Fi Problems
The Real-Time Frequency Monitor brings on-the-spot troubleshooting to a new level by combining spectrum and Wi-Fi data into one comprehensive, easy-to-read report.
We then summarize the Wi-Fi network condition; it shows why your network fails and where.
Channel Planner optimizes the channels in your network.
Yellowfiber can resolve
- Coverage holes
- Throughput problems
- Excessive interference (Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi)
- VoIP issues (jitter, packet loss, …)
- Insufficient Wi-Fi capacity
- Excessive VoIP traffic or AP overload
- Misconfigurations with 802.11ac and 802.11n
- Sub-optimal channel assignments
- Rogue access points
- Misconfigured access points
- Missing security settings
- Excessive number of stations per AP
- Excessive load on a given channel
Fully Customized Reports
YellowFiber creates a summarized report of the bill of materials, coverage and performance maps, capacity information, and the entire network layout and, the entire multi-floor, even multi-building site will be completely covered in a detailed report.
- Template-based option for full customization
- List of access points and antennas
- AP configurations
- Coverage and performance heatmaps
- Network requirements
- Network health and issues
- 2.4 & 5GHz separately
- Per-AP coverage & SNR
- Capacity requirements and bottlenecks
- Surveyed areas
- Installation notes
- Detailed Real-Time Location System (RTLS) performance metrics
- Microsoft Word and PDF formats
Capacity Planning and Analysis
Capacity is the New Coverage
Don’t just think coverage, think capacity, too. We design the network according to your capacity requirements. We can also shows the overloaded APs and areas of excessive voice calls.
- Indicate network coverage areas
- Define your Wi-Fi clients
- Define applications run on the clients
- Prepare for network traffic peaks
- Configurable throughput surveys
Planning and Analysis
- Design a network based on capacity
- Capacity Health: show capacity problems
- Capacity Distribution: ensure even distribution of traffic per AP
- Simulate the impact of 802.11ac and 802.11n Wi-Fi upgrades
- Throughput heatmaps (surveyed and calculated)
Wi-Fi Interference Analyzer
Wi-Fi Spectrum Analyzer for 802.11ac and 802.11n
- Discover and locate non-Wi-Fi interference sources, such as:
- Microwave ovens
- Cordless phones
- Wireless video cameras
- Zigbee (802.15.4)
- Broken Wi-Fi devices
- Analyze interference and network utilization variation over time
- Investigate the impact of interference
A visual approach to the services that we offer from colocation to network security. We provide explanations that will lead to a feasible decision.
Learn about internet solutions that will help you manage your data and decide which one of the following services is right for you.
We provided the following video to better explain this services and the benefits of choosing us over our other comeptitors.