ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Service Agreement with Move Clicks, LLC, doing business as YellowFiber Networks, LLC. on behalf of its operating subsidiaries and affiliates. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document YellowFiber Networks, LLC. may suspend or terminate your service.
YellowFiber Networks, LLC.’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for YellowFiber Networks, LLC. Services is designed to help protect YellowFiber Networks, LLC., YellowFiber Networks, LLC.’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by YellowFiber Networks, LLC. YellowFiber Networks, LLC. reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at www.yellowfiber.net/reasonable-use-policy.
Prohibited Uses of YellowFiber Networks, LLC. Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through YellowFiber Networks, LLC.’s network is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on YellowFiber Networks, LLC.’s servers, is prohibited. YellowFiber Networks, LLC. accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by YellowFiber Networks, LLC. customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any YellowFiber Networks, LLC.-hosted domain, or referencing any YellowFiber Networks, LLC. account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any YellowFiber Networks, LLC. customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the YellowFiber Networks, LLC. network or on another provider’s network.
- Using YellowFiber Networks, LLC.’s Services to interfere with the use of the YellowFiber Networks, LLC. network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each YellowFiber Networks, LLC. customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from YellowFiber Networks, LLC., is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an YellowFiber Networks, LLC. customer will be forwarded to the YellowFiber Networks, LLC. customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the YellowFiber Networks, LLC.
Acceptable Use Policy occur, YellowFiber Networks, LLC. reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating YellowFiber Networks, LLC.’s AUP as YellowFiber Networks, LLC. deems appropriate, without notice.
Use of any YellowFiber Networks, LLC. Service constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of the conditions outlined in this policy.